Friday, November 21, 2008

So I'm in second period right now and I'm supposed to be doing my annotations and study quesions on learning to read by Malcolm x but I really can't concentrate. I seriously have attention defecit disorder or something haha. Anyways I miss him so much right now and I wish we had more classes together this year cause even though we have French together this year he sits like two seats behind me and infant tlk to him. Anyways I think that I'm beginning to feel the stress of school and just junior year in general. I mean do people honestly think that a sixteen year old teenager is capable of managing all these things at once? I don't believe that our whole futures should be determined on how we do in one moment of a long lifetime. It's like we only have one chance to do everyhing right and everyone says that there will always be more chances to correct our mistakes but I don't think it's true because here we are working our asses off. And for what? Because time passes by so quickly and there's so much to do and eventully time quickly slips away. Haha I'm just ranting on again. But there's 10 more minutes of class and I wastes ally time writing this lame post xD haha p.s. I'm sick of cheese it's

No comments: