but feel lonely. With the small number of people that remain in my circle of friends..
Jerome straight up told me today: “Almost no one can stay close to you.”
Though I wish it wasn’t, it is a realistic trait of my personality. I can’t think of one person that I have stayed close to for a substantial amount of time. Not one person in my life has held a strong bond with me from the beginning of the relationship to the present time period. The bond always seems to weaken or diminish.
I think this is my downfall.
Tuesday, December 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i dont think its a downfall haha,
its...
something that can be worked on you know?
cause undoubtedly this isnt something thats always been you, but also shaped by the things thats happened to you; yeah its going to take time, but it doesnt always have to be like that.
i don't believe that its a permanent thing that will hold you back forever.
Post a Comment