Saturday, December 27, 2008

I FIGURED,

That since no one actually reads this (thank goodness) that I'll just goon a huge rant that I've been meaning to let out for awhile. I realized that I really want to stay here in Seattle. Though the weather really sucks here, it sure beats cerritos and the people there. I realized that being nice and doing good things for others are under appreciated because despite all of the hearfelt things that are done, at the end of the day, everybodys so damn materialistic. I just kind of thought about how the people in Seattle, friends and family actually care about you, not because they're your friends and family and they have to but because they genuinely want to. It makes me feel better and more secure inside knowing that other than scrambling around looking for security and trying to please others so that they'll do the same for you. Kay Ill surely continue this later.

No comments: