Tuesday, December 2, 2008

TO SOMEONE

I honestly doubt that you are going to read this. But I don't understand how you can cope with situations like these. I really do applaud you for that, but at the same time, I really just wanna smack some sense into you. Coming from an emotionless and experience-less point-of-view, it just really is not worth it. You could be moving on right now onto better things, better people. Dealing with the past isn't necessary if you're in the present. But then again, I really have no say in your decisions. The only thing I can provide is an ear to listen. My only intention is to help you and to just be there for you. To be honest, when you're feeling down, I'm feeling down. I really do care about you.


On another note, I was wondering, how the heck do you make your blogs private.
I guess I'm fine with people I'm actually close with reading the things I write, but otherwise, it might actually kind of creep me out?

HOMEWORK UPDATE
Trigonometry Homework #54
Annotations
Reading Questions #1-3
US History Chapter 13 Outline

Alrightttt, your girl has some homework to get to!

No comments: