Saturday, January 17, 2009
DRUM-A-THON,
fun, exhausting, & excruciatingly long, causing pain to my legs. We basically went over drills for the morning block in the hot sun. We saw Key Club having a car wash next to us, I said hi to Eileen, JR, & Henry and then went back to practicing. At break, me & Michelle got rides to TC from Gloria and Kevin biked there. I ate subway & yeah. There were really creepy guys at town center and they kept asking for my name & number and yeah.. I needed Kevin to protect me! One guy was like you're cute, what's your name, do you have a boyfriend, I think you should give me your number so we can hang out sometime. He looked SO OLD too. The other guy asked me if I was a raver, ragae whatever and I was just like HUH? They were all trying to sell me perfume cause they wanted to "hook it up" and I was just like no thanks....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
LOL omg i hearddd. 12 hour practice >.<
those dudes at tc... = ewwww.
Post a Comment