Thursday, February 12, 2009

I JUST,

finished making like 5 million cookies from scratch & I'm super exhausted. but,
HAPPY 4 YEARS LOLLLAYDEE♥
your note was cute! I'm sorry that the one you'll get tomorrow (wow I couldn't spell that) won't be as cute! ]: You're one of those people who I can count on always to be there for me when I mos def need it and just to listen to my stupid problems :) We don't talk much, but when we do, we can talk about anything & everything like our conversation picked up from where it left off! I think the last time we played was that one day where we cued & went to kfc & walked back to your street & that was forever ago so hint hint*! HAHA (: I seriously miss playing with you! We have lots to catch up on (: 212♥ Loveyou!

No comments: