Thursday, February 19, 2009

I'VE BEEN,

So unsure of some of the things I've been doing, time wise, money wise, life wise. It has just gotten to that point in whether or not I made the right choices here and there, whether I should keep this, drop that, keep hanging around, leave it alone, you get the point. It seems like I’ve come to a fork in the road, each different path representing different options. Cause the thing is, I don’t want to sit chasing again, stuck in one spot, going nowhere. Cause lately, I've been doing so much, but for what? I just want to make sure that on the way, I'll grow and perhaps it'll result in something good. Maybe not sometime soon, but sometime at least. Cause at least there would be hope, though intangible, it would be there. At least it would be there and I wouldn’t be clinging on false hope in desperation and denial. I’d grow and intake new ideas, new point of views. Cause even though I walked upon this path with no intentions of anything, I'd feel so much more open. It’d be a nice experience. Yeah, I really don't know what I'm talking about. I can't find any easier way for me to communicate other than this..

ON REPEAT; JOHN MAYER - NO SUCH THING ♥
They love to tell you
Stay inside the lines
But something’s better
On the other side

No comments: