Tuesday, March 17, 2009
I SEE HOW,
easy it is to let someone you care about bring out the worst in you. And I realize that even though I might be completely fine and moved on from stupid shit from the past, somewhere along the line, someone you run into in the future will end up being hurt by something you did. Things that do not involve them at all. Then, you end up hurting someone you care about, unintentionally and unplanned. That led me to see how hard it is to validate everything I say. It led me to see how basically, nothing I say is believed by or has convinced anyone. I've learned thats the way things are. And sometimes, you just gotta take criticism and roll with it until you prove yourself through the things you do since the things you say are just floating around in the meanwhile. I learned how full of bullshit everyone is. But I've learned to not let my word vomit get the best of me. That's because I realize sometimes letting things take care of themselves works best. I don't need to always defend or argue myself. I've also learned the extent of my emotional stability. I've never been brought down so consistently and constantly as I have lately. I've never thought so horribly about myself until now. Question is, can I hold it together?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment