Going to try to get back to my daily blogging routine.
Tomorrow brings another day of school, I'm so disappointed in my grades. How I'm going to pull off a last semester and bring up my grades blows my mind, but whatever. I really must concentrate on school this quarter. It's going to be difficult but I have to deal. I have nothing else going for me, really, I don't.
Well anyway, the past few days I am reluctant to say that I have felt down. Just thinking back on it, I really didn't expect what you told me, it really changes my perception. I guess it was just one thing stupid decision and overall, the positives outweigh the negatives in you. But I'm still pretty shaken up and I hope we work things out cause "I was scared" isn't a good enough reason for you to not tell me. Things happen for a reason, and maybe later I will realize what that is. I should be fine in about a week.
I have the fear of being alone. I know I'm surrounded by those who love me, but all in all. I still feel alone. I hope I get over this phase. I'm strong, I know it. Goodnight. Peas.
Thursday, April 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment