SURVEY #1
1. What is one thing you do when you're home alone that you're either not allowed to do or it would be too weird to do if your parents or siblings were home?
Invite Jeffrey over :)
Run around in my underwear!
Do super random things in my underwear :)
2. Do you ever have to lie for one of your parents when someone calls on the phone and asks for them, by telling the caller that they aren't home?
Yeah. Then again, I never answer the phone if I don't know who it is
3. What's the weirdest story you heard about someone in your school lately?
I wouldn't know.
4. If you walked through the hall in the mornings before school with your ipod on how would the teachers/administration react?
I don't get caught, but if I did, I'd get demerits & get it taken away.
5. Did you know that female hyenas have fake penis's?
Well, I do now! Ew... haha!
6. Did you ever have health in seperated rooms with boys in one room, girls in another, while learning about sex ed?
I think so!
7. Who's the biggest attention whore you know of?
I can't say.
8. What's your library like [school or local]?
Local, huge & boring.
School, small & boring.
9. Are the bathrooms at your school or work gross?
HELL YEAH THEY ARE.
10. Have you ever used the phrase 'peanut gallery'?
No.
11. Do you get bruised easily?
Yeah, don't hurt me!
12. Is there something you want to tell someone badly but you're afraid of how they'll react?
Yeah,
13. Do you think it is gay if two people of the same sex cuddle?
Depends.... haha!
14. Do you know anyone who's a homophobe?
I think Lester's a homophobe :)
15. What's the best four letter name you can think of?
I can't think of one.
16. How come MTV doesn't have actual music?
It does, Sucker free Sunday haha.
17. Which of your friends takes naps the most?
Not sure
18. How old were you when you got your first kiss?
8th Grade Summer?
19. How many were watching?
Nobody watched, unless they were spying on his hallway.
20. Do you even remember it?
I wish I didn't..
21. Did it involve tongue? If not when was your first with tongue and who was it with?
No, Tony Son..
22. Are love surveys your least favorite?
I wouldn't know.
23. Would you be happy if you met your true love, but your best friend stopped talking to you?
I wouldn't be happy but my Best Friend should be happy for me..
24. When's the last time you played pinball on an actual machine not on the computer?
Never!
25. Do you or anyone you know use Windows Vista?
I think my brother does.
26. Were you ever at one time a computer nerd?
Never.
27. If your elementary school had a playground was it ghetto?
No, our year was the first to play on it :)
28. Did you ever go through the phase of being the only one without a cell-phone?
From Kindergarten - sixth grade.
29. Do any of your shoes have cool designs on them?
I love all my shoes :)
30. Instead of the dumb 'do you like anyone?' How about who's your best friend?
Jessica, Minh, Jerome, Kristina rawrrrr :)
Monday, April 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment