Friday, April 10, 2009

Who was the last person to pinch your cheeks?
Me! haha :) I was making funny faces with Minh & Jerome :)

What's on your binder cover?
I don't carry a binder at school

Who did you last take a picture with?
Jeffrey? :)

What are you listening to?
Jeffrey singing Show Stopper!

Name the lyric stuck in your head:
Show stopper, you are, so hot & I can't, get you off my mind :)

What do you like to drink on a hot summer day?
Cold water & Lemonade!

Where are most of your clothes from?
I think Abercrombie Kids & Zara & American Eagle

Is there anything expired in your fridge?
Probably.

Is the sun out?
It's night time

Who called you last?
Daddy

What's the nicest thing in your room?
My stuffy Animals :)

What's the nastiest thing in your room?
All the dust under my bed

What did you do yesterday?
Went to school, ate cake :)

What are you doing today?
Nothing later haha!

What are you thinking about right now?
I am thinking about Jeffrey :)

Who's the biggest asshole you know?
ooooh. I know one. Cough. Jeffrey knows :)

How's your hair?
I pinned up my bangs

What's on your floor?
My clarisonic, a cd, a hair tie, a book, my cellphone charger, shoes

Who's the last person you IM'd?
Minhnie :)

What's the last thing someone said to you that's stuck in your head?
The lakers don't need to shoot three pointers, they're so big they can scare everyone away and make two pointers.

What are you like when you're drunk?
Really sleepy & dizzy.

What's the last thing you bought?
Prom dress!

Last thing you wrote on paper?
uh, whatever I was writing in 5th period yesterday :)

Last person you bumped into unexpectedly?
Maggie & Corey few weeks ago at Ralph's.
That was pretty unexpected

Who sits behind you in your math class?
Brian Hong

Do you have any homework?
A LOT.

How was your last kiss?
ewwie! Jeffrey x) HAHA just kidding

Who was it?
Jeffrey

Who did you last hold hands with?
Jeffrey

What woke you up today?
Jeffrey

What color are your walls?
Pale Pink

Do you like your bedsheets?
Yes :)

What do you usually eat at lunch?
Sandwiches ?

Last time you wore the opposite sex's clothing?
Wednesday cause Jeffrey gave me his jacket at Yogurt land :)

What was the last thing that made you cry?
When I was super tired & I yawned.

How are you today?
stfu! >:[

1 comment:

janet said...

CLARA! :]
i think i know what your prom dress looks like.
is it two layers?
lol ( i went to macys yesterday to go steal dress ideas. xD)

anywhoo. :] PRETTY! :D