Tuesday, May 19, 2009

BEFORE I GO TO PRACTICE,

Who was the last person's voice you heard?
The guy on ESPN

Tell me about the shirt you are wearing?
My brother bought it for me (:
& It's comfy

Have you ever kissed someone in a vehicle?
Yes.

Did you wake up in the middle of the night last night?
No.

Who was the last person you sat on the couch with?
Myself.

What is bothering you right now?
Grades.

Do you want to fix things with anybody?
Nothing to fix.

Do you hate the last person you kissed?
No!

Have you fallen asleep in someone's arms?
My Baby's (:

What are you doing tomorrow?
School

Last movie you watched?
Last of the Mohicans

Where is your phone?
Left of me

What color are your eyes?
Mainly Brown (:

Favorite vacation?
I would love to go to Fiji or Paris or Italy (:

If you could have one thing right now, what would it be?
Good Grades

What were you doing at midnight last night?
I was Sleeping

Who has the same phone as you?
Everyone with Iphones

When was the last time you went swimming in a pool?
Last time I was there with my Cousins (:

Where was the last place you bought something?
School, in Chemistry. Food from Brittney! (:

How do you feel about your hair right now?
Gross.

Do you have any expensive jewelery?
Juicy Couture Bracelet (:

What was or is your favorite subject in school?
I like APUSH, cause my teacher is awesooome!
& I like Yearbook cause it's fun =)
& English because it's SO chill!
& Chemistry because people in there make me laugh =)

Do you have Verizon?
For my Internet (:

Do you have any hidden talents?
No

Do you like to sing at all?
I like singing for fun (:

Would you consider yourself to be spoiled?
No, even if people say I am..

Have you ever written a coded message?
I don't think so

Have you ever been in a wedding before?
Yes!

Did you take a nap today?
I was going to because my eyes were all tired and stuff

Do you want to be famous one day?
No

Do you like Britney Spears?
Sometimes

What is your least favorite chore?
Cleaning the floor with the swifter

Do you think you would be able to handle being in the military?
I can barely do a push up now

Have you ever been gambling?
No

When was the last time you updated your MySpace page?
Like months ago

Last thing you cooked?
Pizza on Bread

Do you wish you could move?
Next yeaaar!

Does it bother you when people say "like" a lot?
I say 'like' a lot because I don't notice it

Have you ever kissed someone in a bathroom?
Yes

What is the last non-alcoholic beverage you had?
Water

Are you afraid of roller coasters?
Some of them!

Do you prefer hot or cold weather?
I like cold weather because I always wish it's cold when it's hot
I like hot weather because I always wish it's hot when it's cold

Do you get distracted easily?
Always

What is the last thing you did before you went to bed last night?
Talked to my baby

Are you jealous of someone?
No, I have everything I need

Who were you last in the car with other than family?
Jeffrey, Ryan, John

Name someone that made you laugh today?
Not sure

Ever kissed in the rain?
Yeah.

When is your birthday?
November 13

What are you listening to?
Lakers Game

Do you think relationships are ever really worth it?
I don't know about the past ones, but this one is.

How many girls do you trust?
Haha, it's hard to trust girls...
Maybe like one.. I think

Do you curse in front of your parents?
Never ever

At what age do you want to be married?
After I get a job

Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
always

Who was your last text from & what did it say?
I only have 3 text's left

Do you believe everything happens for a reason?
Yes

Do you have a friend named Dan?
No

What time did you go to sleep last night?
12?

What did you do yesterday?
School, Home.

How's your heart lately?
Fine

Would you ever donate blood?
Maybe

Have a bruise from the opposite sex?
No

Do you have weird dreams?
Sometimes

Ever had your heart broken?
Yes

Do you look your age?
I look younger..

What do you want right now?
Pizza

What was the last movie you bought and/or rented?
I don't remember.

What is the worst thing that has happened to you today?
Ohh. A lot. Afterschool.

What sounds are you currently hearing?
Basketball Game, Keyboard

Do you currently feel bad for any reason?
Yeah

Do you get frustrated quickly?
Always.

When was the last time you gave a heartfelt apology to someone?
Today, my mom, for having bad grades.

If you can't sleep at night, what thought is keeping you awake?
A lot

Do you have this one person that is on your mind constantly?
Sure

Do you think love is sometimes just a waste of time & energy?
Never

Do the old songs you had in your past really remind you of the memories?
Yeah

Is crying a sign of weakness?
No.

Have you ever said I love you but you lied?
Yes

Where's your best friend?
eh

Are you currently texting anyone? Who?
I can't

What was the last movie you watched?
Last of the Mohicans

How long can you go without your phone?
Not that long.

Have you ever kissed anyone who's name started with a G?
No

Did you kiss someone before you were sixteen?
Yes

Were you happy when you woke up today?
No

Do you have a Facebook?
Yes

Have you had sex in the last 24 hrs?
No

Does your password have to do with a guy?
No

Have you ever thought of having plastic surgery?
No

Have you ever jumped in the pool with your clothes on?
No

Do you hate or dislike more than 10 people?
No

Have you ever liked someone a lot older than you?
No

Who is your last missed call?
Linda

Who was the last person you talked to?
Dad, Mom

Did you get a full 8 hours of sleep last night?
No

Are you gonna get high tomorrow?
No

What color shirt are you wearing?
White

Have you ever thought you liked someone, and then found out that you really didn't?
Yes

Do you think you'll be married in 5 years?
No

Did you go to the mall this week?
No

When was the last time you cried really hard?
Today

Did you get any compliments today?
Yes

Are you satisfied with your life right now?
No

Who was the last to leave you a comment?
I don't know

Think of the person you'd like to be with the most right now! When did you last see them?
School

Have you ever slept in a bed with the opposite sex?
Yes

If you were upset who's the first girl you'd go to?
I don't have a girl to go to..

Could you last an hour without talking?
Yes

When was the last time you were really confused?
Today

If someone warns you about someone, do you listen?
Maybe

To whom did you last give the finger to?
Aaron because he was shining light into my eyes!

What are you wearing?
White shorts, White shirt

Have you held hands with anyone today?
Yes

Where is your number one person on your friends list?
I don't know who #1 is

Are you on medication for anything?
No

Who is the last person that called you?
Mom

Do you think you can last in a relationship for 3 months?
Yes

Will you be in bed within twenty minutes?
No I'll be at practice

1 comment:

janet said...

CLARA.
are you okay?
why were you crying? ):
which day do you have time for our date? :]<3