Friday, May 8, 2009

GIRLFRIEND/BOYFRIEND SURVEY

#1 Boyfriend Survey

Vital Stats
Full Name: Jeffrey Tarn (:
Nick Name(s): babyyy, love, boo, babe
Birthdate: 060292
Height/Weight: 5'5 now?!
Where was he born?: California
Where does he live now?: Cerritos
How far away from you does he live?: Really close
The Two of You
Where did you meet?: In front of homeroom
How long have you been together?: 608 days. 1 year and 8 months today♥
Where was your first kiss?: Heritage Park
What/Where was your first date?: I don't think we've ever had an official date.
Family
How many brothers/sisters does he have? What are their names?: 1&1. Frank&? I forgot x]
What are his mom’s/dad’s names?: I don't know
Do you like his family?: I don't know them..
Has he met your family?: No
Do they like him?: Eh
Does he like them?: I don't know
Favorites
Favorite Colour: White, Green?! I have no idea ): Sorry baby.
Favorite Song: He likes the song "I saw" cause he always sings it (:
Favorite Band:
Favorite Candy Bar: He's a eating monster =)
Favorite Ice Cream: he eats everything
Favorite Saying/Phrase: He goes "What?!" in a really high pitched voice =)
Favorite Movie: World War II things? (:
Favorite Show: He used to watch Scrubs, um Band of brothers or something? & the one weapon thing with futuristic weapons x)
Likes/Dislikes
What does he like to do for fun?: Talk to mee! [= Just kidding. He watches WW2 things
What do you guys like to do for fun?: ya know. Hang out!
Do you have a lot in common?: Not really
Favorite fruit/vegetable: I think he eats everything (:
Least favorite fruit/vegetable: I know! Ginseng & Bitter Mellons x] ew
Favorite food: not sure x)
Least favorite food: Indian fooood! I think (:
Complete Each Statement
When we’re apart:: I miss him♥ always thinking of him.
He makes me feel: incredibly loved♥
I’m really hoping that: we get to hang out & things go back to yeahhhh.. ya know.
The greatest gift that he’s given me is: everything
The greatest gift I’ve given him is:: everything :)
Random Questions
Where does he want to go someday?: for college? College with me! [=
Does he make you laugh?: Always
Are you thinking of him right now?: Of course!
Is he a good kisser?: amazing
Does he dream about you?: He said he has (:
Do you wish you could spend more time together?: ugh. Always
Does he turn you on?: HAHA!
Do you guys have a “song”?: Sure
What is it?: Nice&Slow, I choose you (:
Is he a good dancer?: Never really saw
Do you have pet names for each other?: pet names?
Have you celebrated a holiday together?: Like the little ones haha
Have you driven each other to the air port?: nah
Have you taken a trip together?: No ):
Embarassing questions
Have you passed gas in front of him?: never!
Has he passed gas in front of you?: YEAH!
Do either of you burp in front of each other?: HAHA YES.
Is that a big deal if you do?: its funny (:
Does he embarass you sometimes?: Alwayyyys! (= I love him though
Do you embarass him?: Maybe!
Important Questions
Have you seen him cry?: no
Has he seen you cry?: yes
Have either of you said ‘I Love You’?: yes
Who?: Both of us
How long ago?: Today
If you haven’t said it, do you want to?: I don't mind telling him again (:
What’s stopping you?: Nothing
Do you think you’re going to marry him?: Idk
Do you think about marrying him?: few times
Do you want to marry him?: too young to decide
How soon?: not now
Can you picture having kids with him?: not now
What would they look like?: if we did they'd have BIG EYES =) & they'd be super chubby ya knowwwwwww (; cuties LIKE US!
Have you talked about marriage?: not deep into it x]
Lastly…
Is it love or lust?: love, definitely
Does he make you happy?: always
Really?: yes<3
Is he the greatest thing since sliced bread?: nah cause he's so much better!
Do you think you will stay together?: I know♥
Are you seeing him tonight?: I wish

No comments: