Thursday, May 7, 2009

THE ISOLATION I PUT ON MYSELF IS KILLING ME...

It’s the fact that I’m so unconfident, thinking to myself that people aren’t talking to me because they don’t like me. The fact that my “friends” seem to rather talk to other people. The fact that everything bad seems to happen to me, when I see everyone else receiving the benefits. The fact that I’m no longer approachable, no longer one who projects the need to be contacted. The fact that these repetitive situations are unpreventable. The fact that my guard is weak.
But to think, is it even fact or fiction? Physically, each and every day, it feels like fact. But somewhere deep in my mind, there’s gotta be a way to prove that it is all fiction.
Everything is just getting to me. I wish I could just make myself realize that I’m exaggerating everything to the point that I’m wrong. Completely wrong. But how can I be wrong if things keep repeating themselves? Patterns don’t form to lead you to the wrong answer, they just don’t.

No comments: