This morning, woke up like five hours earlier than I would have woken up on any other Saturday. I woke up extra early to put frosting on brownies that I made when I was bored before TSI yesterday. =) Went to Kuanting's house to drop something off for him and then headed off to school! Dragonboat practice was fun today (: The first few sets we did were so difficult for me because I was so.. how do you say it? I think it's called IdidnotexerciseinalongtimeandIdidnotwarmupSomyarmswereallretarded&hurted! =)I sat alone today ): I missed Jessica!!! <3 ]: I'm sucha loner. Whatevers haha. I got hit in the eye today by a paddle. It stopped hurting after a few minutes though. I felt so fit after today! [= Woosh. Today was super fun & amazing =) I've been anticipating it haha! (:♥
On another note, I miss you baby! (:
ps. I have unlimited text! starting tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment