So I think I'm kind of really sad for no reason... I think.
ahah pretty stupid, I just can't help feeling down.
I think it's the non summery weather or the fact that my grades effing suck
or just the absence of something..
I'm one confused girl.
Seattle this Saturday @ 5:45PM
sort of excited, my mood's always better over there anyway
& I'm always more happy there anyway but...
I'm more paranoid about planes now
or just traveling alone (returning flight)
damn it. I shouldn't have watched the movie Taken
it was a good movie though..
I miss my yearbookmathdrumlinebestie :]<3
Jack Johnson - If I had eyes
Taylor Swift - You belong with me
Kind of scared for next year.
I decided I'm applying for early admission to UCSD.
I doubt I'll make it to UCLA anymore but idk maybe I'll try.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment