Sunday, July 5, 2009
CAUSE I PROMISED BABY I WOULD,
here is a much needed update. Came back from Seattle on Friday by myself. Plane ride was pretty boring haha, I kept almost falling asleep. Right when I got back I started rushing to get to Cristina's house on time for her surprise birthday kidnapping thing (: I bought her a cake at ralph's and met everyone else at Heritage. Going to the beach was a pain in the ass cause there was so much traffic but overall it was pretty fun. It was nice seeing everyone again. July 4th was fun bbqing at Melinda's house. Food was really good & movie was funny at times ahha. Fire works this year were really boring compared to last year but we had a better view so yeah heh. wells that's it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment