Everything is so wrong right now..
I don't feel like talking to anybody either..
I know what’s meant to be will be, but what happens when I feel like we’re meant to be? I really do believe that with all my heart. And I’m holding on to hope that someday you’ll realize that as well..
I hate everything that I am..
fhdsjkfhajksdlfhjsdkfhd.
I always push people away..
& honestly no one can make me feel better..
I don’t think I could survive another day of summer if it was anything like today..
I feel so alone but..
I know I'm not alone because everywhere I look, there are people that remind me that they are there.
& they make me realize how miserable I am & will be..
I feel dead.
There is no other explanation to feeling this way..
I guess it's in the past now.. but
Sometimes I think it might be nice to forget the things that happened, but then I realize the future comes because the past exists.
We look forward to tomorrow because there are memories.
If the past is empty, then the future is just the passing of time.
No matter how painful or heavy, always carry your past with you.
& I hate that about life..
Everyone will have a moment where everything they learned in life no longer makes sense.
Today is one of those days.
I wish I knew a stranger who I could tell everything to.
There’s something comforting about telling strangers all my secrets.
I think it’s because I know I’ll never see them again.
I won’t have to live with their disappointment.
All I have to do is spill my heart out, shake their hand, and walk away forever.
I need a reality check. When I think of you, I want to cry.
I feel so empty.. I have so much on my mind..
But it’s hard to tell anyone what you're thinking
and then just watch as they disappear.
I don’t want you to disappear.
You have to understand I still love you.
I'm upset right now.
But don’t ever change. Please don’t ever change.
You make me believe that there is so much more to life than just this day to day process.
You should know that by now, but I don't think you realize that you really do make a difference.
In my life at least….
Where are my friends when they're supposed to be there.
All this isolation I’ve put myself in is starting to hit me hard.
I have friends, but sometimes I don’t feel like they’re really real friends.
More like classroom friends that I only see at school
What makes it worse is that I know I’ve done this to myself.
I can’t blame anyone else for not trying.
I don’t know what happened to make me this way.
I realize that you won't be a huge aspect in my life
& that you won't always be there for me anymore
but I know that I will think back on the little things that happened between us and smile.
It's unfortunate, that what is said can tear things apart.
I consider sewing my mouth shut.
I don’t think I am going to sleep tonight.
all these years, all these memories
there was you..
I wish you needed me right now
as much as I need you.
I am completely speechless tonight.
There’s nothing but apologies spilling out of my mouth.
I know that I shouldn’t really be saying sorry for anything,
but I figure that taking the blame off other people makes their lives a little easier.
I wish there was someone out there who would the same for me.
I need to think straight.
I have that achey heart feeling.. literally.
& honestly, I don't care how emo this sounds..
but I don't feel like living another day..
& I wish I could honestly tell you that it's our 25 months..
but I guess not..
fdshjkfdls ): I don't know what to feel..
I guess.. I'll be happy for you tonight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment