Thursday, July 16, 2009
@ work right now.
Haha I know I wanted to post happier things on here but I'm honestly still confused. I want you to be okay & honestly I want to help you but I think I'd be the last person you'd want to help.. I'm sorry I can't be that person for you. The person you could go to for anything or the person that would understand you the most.. But, when you feel it's time, I hope that you will open up to me & let me in. I'm not usually patient, but for you I will be because you mean so much to me & I want to help you find whatever you are looking for in life, because I love you and I promised that I'd always be there for you and I'm here to listen. Always.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment