Saturday, August 1, 2009

I finished watching Penelope today cause everyone at Rochelle's carb party thing said it was a good movie. It's really cute actually =) So I'll elaborate more on the race. Woke up freakishly early although I didn't really get enough sleep. Got to school just on time & sat with Lester in a random car cause we're rejects like that & everyone hates us! ): Got to Long Beach super early & did some illegal driving HAHA. We went through this gate that we weren't supposed to go through cause it's an exit & I guess no one saw or they were too slow to stop us, but we got awesome parking. I was planning to sleep but obviously couldn't cause there was so much energy there haha! I walked around & saw all the different teams & the little stores and what not :] After I walked with Janet cause she had her buy one get one free coupons for Jamba Juice. Good thing we didn't get lost! Hooray for discovering shortcuts & almost getting runover twice. Yes I consider the taxi almost getting run over. =) But yeah we went to Albertsons cause I had a rice krispies craving. I was kinda sad for a bit cause I realized I didn't get to race for the first two & It kind of made it worse that I thought there were six races although there were only four. The races I did get to race in were Mixed & Rookie! :] I'm pretty proud of myself! I paddled Right hand & Left hand! Even though I didn't think I could do it, I pretty much tried freaking really hard & paddled my freaking brains out for the team. :] & It totally paid off to get second place in both of them although we got a penalty in the first race -2seconds which placed us in fifth. But you know, we know what we should have gotten & we did so freaking good in that race that I don't even care, so eff the two second penalty. =)

No comments: