Monday, August 3, 2009

I lost you. I lost the only thing that ever really mattered to me. I loved you with all my heart… but I guess that wasn’t enough.

haha today was my driving class. The teacher kept telling me to slow down and break, I was like HUH? but then I realized I was going 55mph near the mall. I think I scared my teacher a lot. He kept telling me to accelerate gently but like everytime I did it was like VROOM kinda thing. I almost ran 2 red lights also....... teheheh. Who wants to be in my car? After we went to pick up his next student and It was this dude and he had to sit in the back seat until I drove all the way back to my house. I felt sorry for him too. I can't drive slowly.


Dear you,

My walls aren’t holding up the way they used to. I can’t even hold my tears in anymore. I feel so insignificant and so alone. Though most of the time, you’ll see me and I’ll smile. I’ll laugh. I amnot pretending to be happy. I smile because in that moment I am the happiest person on Earth. Just knowing someone like you is in my life means the world to me. But when you’re not around, I don’t have anyone else but myself and my thoughts. I can’t help but think about how I let everything slip by me without a second glance. I never fought back. I never tried. Everything that ever happened has always been and always will be my fault. Now I’m standing out here on a ledge trying to decide if I want to jump or not. I’m leaning over the edge; you’re the one who is keeping me from falling. Thank you.

-Me.

No comments: