have been THE BEST! :)
Thursday was my last day of Psychology! :) In the morning, babe came over to help me study. LOL. He did not help me study. BUT, I had fun & I eventually did finish my two page summary & studying WITHOUT the help of him! :) I ate a 3x3 & french fries that day! :) When I went to class, we played this one game where we chose the smartest people in the class to answer questions from our final. Some guy chose me after he was chosen. I shouldn't have asked him about extra credit the day before cause I think I was the only person he talked to in the class before. D: Well I got it the question right! (: After, we took the final which was freakin eaaasy! :) What kinda question is "If I were you, I would chose C." heheh. I finished at 4 & went to Chris's house but then I had to leave because Cristina called me ): Me & Jessica rushed over there like crazy! hehe after, her & jessica went off to guppies & the mall & I just went back to Chris's house & played games with everybody! :) That was really fun! At night, I went to Towncenter & saw Patrick & Steven at Borders :D That was pretty interesting cause I haven't seen them in so long!
Friday, Jeffrey & I went out for Lunch. :) We kind of snuck out in my car & I ate at Albertacos for the first time ever. :) We bought California Burritos? & Carne Alsada fries for Cristina. Babe, you're a good driver :D HAHA. I hire you to be my driver! Anyway, we dropped my cookies & the fries off at her house & jeff & me ate our burritos at Heritage park bench while reading this crazy aim conversation! (: It was really fun though! Jeffrey you're crazy, hot sauce on EVERY SINGLE BITE! hehe, After, he drove me back & we stopped at Gonsalves & I got to drive and learn how to park HAHAHA. What a fail. fail. fail. fail. fail. x10000. I almost killed us kinda. (: HAHA. That was so funny. Poor car. LOL. We both lost like 30 years off our lives that day. Or maybe just me. But I know you were atleast a little scared right Jeff? :) It took me forever to park in my garage HAHA. You gotta love my driving. :) Love you babe!
Saturday, I went to pick up Jeff & he drove us to It's a grind! :] after, we came back to my house & waited for everyone else to come over. I was so tired today. /: Melinda came over first & we were bored waiting for other people so we started drawing all over my drive way with chalk :D hehe we drew the whole tablecrew♥ and everything else! It was really hot outside but yeah hehe. After Jessica & Cristina showed up, we all went to Regional Park & vandalized a tree. LOL, with my dad's screw driver :] & we went to Target & CPE. Today was just a really lazy day in general x) We kinda just sat at my house & did nothing. I love my couch.<3 At night, I made kabobthingys. (: They look really good. I realized I haven't really eaten all day.
That's all. Toodles everyone! :)
Saturday, August 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment